Review on Belkin® N300 Router
Belkin N300 router is a high quality wireless router introduced by Belkin International. This wireless router helps you to share the internet connections wirelessly. This router is a high speed one. It offers 300 mbps speed for easy Internet access. This works with dual-plane antennas for better coverage. It is also offers high security with its encryption techniques.
The N300 wireless router comes with extra speed and security to ensure the proper working of its network. Belkin developed this router for home and office usages. The NAT and SPI firewall protection is enabled for web data packet filtering.
Belkin N300 is a very simple, reliable, secure and also a high speed router. Its speed is up to 300Mbps. It is the best in its category. This wireless router supports wireless Internet surfing, chatting, simultaneous downloads and online gaming, etc. The N300 is also helpful for networking at home or office. This offers excellent connectivity. The guest network access is allowed for the persons who access the network with security and restrictions. The encryption techniques included in it are one touch Wi-Fi Protected Set-up for ensuring the security of multiple computers within the network. The Dual-plane antennas and the MIMO technology offer wide area coverage. This router supports maximum 16 number of connections and four clients. A web supported password protected advanced authentication method is used with this Belkin router.
- FIVE – Advanced security featuresBelkin N300 offers some security and access limits. Its password protected authentication and the firewall mechanism makes the connections more secure. This is capable to support flexible and customizable data packet filtering. This is helpful to improve the web security. The 'ON/OFF' buttons for Wi-Fi is also present in Belkin N300 wireless router to save power usage.
- FOUR – Easy to useBelkin N300 router is an easy to use device. Its installation set-up runs with simple and user-friendly wizard. At the time of installation, the broadband modem and the router are connected with the computer and the configuration of both devices are done with this simple set-up. This router has one WAN port and 4 LAN ports for connection management.
- THREE – Special featuresBelkin N300 wireless router has some advanced and special features for providing better service and secure web data traffic. By the help of Dynamic IP address assignment scheme, this router assigns IP addresses for each computers connected with it. There is a NAT firewall protection, stateful packet inspection, password protection, encryption and WI-Fi protected set-up for providing extra security for Internet usage.
- TWO – Expansion and connectivityThis router’s Ethernet connection is established with 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-TX-RJ-45. This could be used for both LAN and WAN connection. The wireless connectivity is offered by Wi-Fi 802.11n standard. Two antennas are present in this wireless router for better connectivity. The network cable available with this provides easy connectivity.
- ONE – System requirementsThe minimum requirements for working with Belkin N300 router are Broadband Internet connection service and a modem with Ethernet connection. At least one computer with Network Interface Card and that obey the TCP/IP protocol is essential for making a connection. The driver and other utility softwares are available with this product. The supported operating systems are Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP, Apple MacOS X 10.x, Apple MacOS 8.x, Apple MacOS 9.x, Microsoft Windows Vista and Linux. This router is also compatible for the Windows 7 Operating System.
Belkin N300 router allows you to work and surf wirelessly. This also provides a highly secured connection.