Technical support to increase the speed of your slow Hawking® Technology HWR258 Wireless-B router
Avail help from technical expertise of iYogi to check your router’s speed and increase it for better bandwidth quality.
If your Firewall Router is running slow, then you can increase its speed by installing antivirus software that can keep your PC and its connected router free from viruses and other malicious threats. We can configure the router to allow for port forwarding. We can diagnose issues with computers connected to your PC to see if they are slowing down the speed of your router. We can check to see if your bandwidth quota is not limited automatically. We can also check your router’s firewall settings as special features of firewall protection may greatly decrease the router’s performance.
Just give us the green light to remotely access your computer through the Internet and our iYogi Certified Technicians can install antivirus software for your router.
Call iYogi’s technicians and avail our services to check for the bandwidth quota of your router.
Award winning tech support from iYogi includes:
- Support for configuring settings of Hawking® Technology HWR258 Wireless-B router at one-flat-rate
- Installing antivirus software on your PC
- Configuring your router for port forwarding
- Instant access anytime to tech experts via the Internet
- Skilled technicians for assisting with managing the bandwidth quota of your Hawking® Technology HWR258 Wireless-B router
Comprehensive support for your PC, connected devices, peripherals and over 100 software applications including:
- Diagnostic & repair for your technologies.
- Troubleshooting software errors.
- Updating drivers and security to protect against online threats.
- Connecting to the Internet, devices and peripherals.
- Optimizing your PC's speed and performance.
Unlimited access to great tech support, all year around. We promise the lowest wait-time and highest resolution rate in the industry.
iYogi’s experienced and skilled technicians can provide support for increasing the speed of your router connected to any PC running on Windows.