TRENDnet® using 3G to provide home wireless network
With the society going mobile and working professionals remaining on the toes all the time, wired Internet connections through modems are giving way to mobile solutions for Internet access. TRENDnet, the global provider of networking solutions, offers the willing mobile Internet users to create their own wireless network.
TRENDnet features its new, ultra compact 150Mbps Mobile Wireless N Router model, meant to serve the above-mentioned purpose.
The features of the TRENDnet Mobile Wireless N Router are as follows:
• It gets the user immediately connect his computer system to the Internet through any 3G/4G cellular signal
• The connection speed users receive from their 3G Internet provider currently tops out at around 3Mbps
• The router's 150Mbps wireless N technology provides ample bandwidth for all connected users
• The router helps in protecting valuable data and provides security to the information shared over the Internet
• The router has a rechargeable and replaceable 1.5-hour lithium-ion battery
• During long drives, users can also power the router with TRENDnet car adapter.
Connectivity and Installation:
Generally a hard wire connects the router to the Internet. Cutting the cables and connecting with a compatible USB modem from a 3G/4G Internet service provider might also lead to the connectivity. No separate installation is required. A simple plugging in of the 3G USB adapter into the router enables the working of the wireless network.
Simon Campbell-Young, CEO at Phoenix Software, local distributor of TRENDnet, explains, “Users can just plug the 3G/4G USB modem into the router to share an Internet connection with up to six times the speed and three times the coverage of a wireless G solution, without any hassle of installation or wiring.”
With so many favourable features to offer, the product caters to a huge mass appeal. The simplified usability of TRENDnet Mobile Wireless N Router also adds on to its popularity.