Wi-Fi® version of XBee® Module
Digi International, one of the top raking producers of electronic devices, in the world platform has lately introduced the XBee Wi-Fi. XBee, which is an embedded module, facilitates the customers to create a single board design for Wi-Fi products.
Larry Kraft, senior vice president of global sales and marketing, Digi International, mentioned, "XBee modules offer developers tremendous flexibility and are extremely easy to use. By adding a low-power Wi-Fi module to the XBee product family we give customers the fastest and most flexible way to get Wi-Fi up and running on their systems."
With an aim of making wireless M2M easy, Digi international is on its toe to produce the best of products to control local or remote electronic devices over the network. While bringing attention towards quantity, Digi however never compromised with the quality of its products. Digi products excel in performances and offer the best of quality and flexibility. Solely for this authenticity Digi products have seen a splurge of acceptance in the global market.
Features of the XBee WiFi module:
• The XBee WiFi is ideal for energy management, wireless sensor networks, and intelligent asset management.
• It offers 802.11 b/g/n networking and flexible SPI and UART serial interfaces.
• Owing to its content, users can add WiFi to their products simply by connecting to the XBee Wi-Fi's serial port.
• The XBee Wi-Fi is fully tested at manufacture and comes with modular certification for the U.S., E.U., Canada and a number of other countries.
• It reduces the time to market, development expense and design complexity.
• XBee Wi-Fi development kits are available now for $149.
For more information about the XBee Wi-Fi, click here.
Digi International has so far succeeded in most of its experiments. Just like other products, the company is hopeful that the implementation of its new launch will also prove beneficial for the usage of the mass.