Linksys WRT55AG Broadband router
If you have tried out fancy products that over promise and under deliver, you should opt for a no-frills, pure performance- oriented router for your home and small office. One product that can be your ideal companion is the Linksys WRT55AG router that can be set up both as a wired as well as a wireless router on your network.
The Linksys WRT55AG dual-band router efficiently communicates with Wireless A (802.11a) and Wireless B (802.11b) and provides you a high-speed Internet connection for all your networking chores – surfing the web, videos and music, and online gaming. Below are mentioned a few top features of the Linksys wireless router:
- It is a Broadband router that contains two wireless Access Points, which support all three networking specifications (a/b/g)
- The first point uses 2.4 GHz radio band and the second point uses 5 GHz band to offer you separate bands that work simultaneously, this ensures better flexibility
- You can use this router to connect multiple computers for using one Internet connection
- This Linksys wireless router has 4-Port built-in 10/100 Switch to connect your wired devices
- It supports Static and Dynamic routing (RIP1 and 2)
- To protect your privacy, the Linksys WRT55AG Broadband router has been set with facilities that let it encrypt all wireless transmissions
- You can use the MAC Address filter to allow or restrict users from accessing your network
- To further safeguard your network from threats and attacks, the router has been set with features such as NAT technology, DMZ capability, VPN pass-through, and capability to serve as a DHCP server.
- As a system requirement, the Linksys WRT55AG router requires Internet Explorer 5.5 or Netscape Navigator 6.1 browser for web-based configuration
- Setting up this router is easy and just requires you to follow a few simple steps, a handy wizard guides you through the entire process
- To keep it fully functional, you can also upgrade its firmware, in a simple one-click operation
Did we not tell you that this wireless router is extremely performance-oriented? What are you waiting for? Simply buy this router and get it installed on your network. And, if you are pressed for time or are finding any difficulties setting the Linksys WRT55AG, dial the iYogi toll free number and let an expert technician do it for you. Keep the number handy because our technicians can help you troubleshoot common router problems too.